Sunday, January 28, 2024

A few of my favorite things








1. Headphones i can’t live without my music. I am always wearing them and listening to music 24/7 and they have heart stickers on them that one of my best friend put on there so they mean a lot to me. 

2. Demonata book this is one of the two book series that i have been reading since middle school. They are my absolute favorite no other books can top this. 

3. Trials of death book this is the other book series its named cirque du freak and i also have been reading it since middle school i am very emotionally attached to this and i cant count how many times ive read it 

4. Skull necklace this necklace is from when i got my senior pictures taken. She gave me it to wear when for the pictures. But i sort of stole it and never gave it back because i loved it so much and now i am never seen without it. 

5. Picture frame this is a picture of me my sister and grandpa that my nana gave me for Christmas. This is the only picture i have of him. He sadly passed away a little over a year ago. 

6 pop figure this is a mandolorian pop figure i got for Christmas. It’s prop boy my favorite show. It was gifted to me when me and my friend's hung out and did christmas together. 

7. Drawing tablet i love this tablet i use it to do all my school work on and I also use it to do all my digital art work which is my favorite medium to use 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

On Longing

 “ The body is a primary mode of perceiving scale” I chose this photo from my camera roll for this quote because when i ent o Disney world w...